Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Embryo


Father my prayer is that at this embryotic stage in my faith walk that I don’t abort the mission that you placed in my heart.  This is a very critical stage in carrying this promise to full-term.  Your spirit has fertilized the seed that you placed in my heart and an early termination or miscarriage will not defeat your purpose.  The promise has yet to be fulfilled but I must take all precaution to ensure the healthy delivery of the hope of my calling. I will birth what God has placed in me.  This is a high-risk pregnancy because there is greatness at stake but God has already told me that this child of his will be born.  What the Father’s spirit inseminates will produce an abundant life that will also bless the lives of others.  And this has been a long, hard pregnancy and this final trimester has taken its toll but it has been worth it – to be able to possess what I have only been able to feel stirring inside of me will be worth every ache and pain of birthing it to life. 

Em·bry·o

An unborn or unhatched offspring in the process of development.

synonyms:
fetus, fertilized egg, unborn child/baby, zygote
"a human embryo"

*Botany

the part of a seed that develops into a plant, consisting (in the mature embryo of a higher plant) of a plumule, a radicle, and one or two cotyledons.







No comments:

Post a Comment