Thursday, April 14, 2016

Sampson's Strength - The Real M.V.P.

Sampson’s Strength – The Real M.V.P.

Each and every time I start to get down-and-out, out of nowhere something comes over – Well… not just something but the Spirit of the Lord rises up in me like it did Sampson and I am able to accomplish feats that I wouldn't have been able to tackle had the Lord not been with me. 

I don’t know why the Lord keeps pressing the reset button on my life but my goal is to set the high score.  @Stephen Curry showed us last night and over the course of his career that it doesn't take a giant to defeat another giant.  It takes courage, heart and the Spirit of the Lord to be with us and we can accomplish and set new goals right in the midst of the giants. 

What I need is already inside of me, same for you - Thank you Father God for the strength. 

Just feeling overwhelmingly Thankful this morning, because I have a God who cares for me…


God is the Real M.V.P. and that’s unanimous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment