Thursday, April 14, 2016

Play No Games

I ain’t like them other ni**as… And I ain’t bought to play no games witcha… You know what your problem is? You don’t ever see the Big picture… I want you to take me serious…

But real talk… We got to keep our eyes on the bigger picture which is that our latter days shall be greater than our former days.  The cankerworm, the palmerworm and the locust have had a field day and ravaged various portions of my life, but God said that he would restore those days of my life.


Keep God as the centric portion of your life, hopes and dreams.  The best way to do that is to encourage someone else in him and in-turn; your own life will be blessed.  Give and it shall be given to you is not only speaking monetarily; God is about cycler reciprocity for you and I to be blessed and be a blessing to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment